Check out the latest information on our events on the Facebook page!
Pledging Process Overview
Interested in joining one of the nation’s premier service organizations? The Alpha Rho Chapter of Alpha Phi Omega has recruitment every Fall and Spring semester, so don’t delay, join today!
Our pledging process is as simple as 1 – 2 – 3:
0) Find out about APO! Attend some of our information sessions and recruitment events to find out a bit about what we are and what we do. Free food and free friends will be available at all meetings! Also, join our Facebook page for prospective members to keep up with events.
1) Come to Installation. The next install will be September 14th. This is where you officially start your time as a pledge in Alpha Phi Omega!
2) Do that whole pledgeship thing. During the next two months you will have the opportunity to learn more about APO, take part in a wide variety of service projects, participate in leadership development events, make a ton of friends, and did we mention, run the world’s largest Texas flag? Also, if it wasn’t abundantly clear, we are a ZERO HAZING organization. Everyone who completes pledging requirements will be able to join APO.
3) Become an Active Member! Towards the end of the semester, once you have completed your pledge process, you will be eligible to join Alpha Phi Omega as an active member! Congratulations!
- September 3rd – 6:00 PM (Monday) RLP* 0.128
- September 5th – 7:00 PM (Wednesday) UTC 3.102
- September 7th – 6:00 PM (Friday) RLP* 0.128
- September 9th – 7:00 PM (Sunday) UTC 1.104
- September 11th – 6:00 PM (Tuesday) RLP* 0.112
- September 13th – 6:00 PM (Thursday) RLP* 0.102
- September 4th – 5:00 PM: Sports on the Lawn (South Mall)
- September 5th – 8:30 PM: Food Trucks (On the corner of Rio Grande and 26th)
- September 6th – 8:00 PM: Board Game Night (UNB 2.404)
- September 9th – 8:00 PM: Service Project: Blanket Making (TBA)
- September 10th – 5:00 PM: Prospective Flag Run (South Mall)
- September 12th – 7:00 PM: Speed Friending (TBA)
- September 14th – 6PM (Friday) Union Theater (UNB 2.228)